- Mr. Ranaroshan Singh: The soul behind Setrans, Rana is the former country manager (India and Asia) of Richardson RFPD an arrow corporation. At Richardson and arrow his primary focus was to develop businesses for energy saving devices and products for the alternative energy space for his employer. Setrans and all its ventures have been conceptualized by Rana as he leads a keen and collaborative team of scientists and business managers at Setrans.
- Ms. Neelam Singh: A gold medalist in geography, Neelam has been associated with the land, environment and soil and topographical survey matters that affect all Setrans projects. An active environmentalist, she has been associated with various green missions in the NCR region besides being director of Setrans.
- Dr. O. G. Kulkarni: A scientist of repute Dr. Kulkarni is the mentor, advisor and chief technical consultant for Setrans. A masters in engineering in digital electronics and aeronautics from the Indian institute of sciences in Bangalore and a MBA from Florida state university, Dr. Kulkarni has been the author of 87 scientific papers published by national and international journals. His professional memberships include (though not limited to): expert advisory member of MERC, Maharashtra, Chief Technical Advisor his highness Sheikh Nehyan of UAE on energy and ecology, member of American Aeronautical and Astronautical Society, life member of the Solar Energy Society of India, senior member of IEEE (USA) and NSS (NASA Ã¢Â€Â“ USA). He has 18 patents to his credit and has received numerous awards from national and international scientific associations and institutions.
- Mr. Harold Cardoba: An architect, based in America and lead designer for bamboo based shelters and structures. Harold is very innovative and one of pioneer in bamboo as structure material. He also is providing a turnkey solution for designs of resorts, hotels, bungalows, and all modern space.
- Mr. Sunjoy Ghosh: A cost accountant and MBA from IIM Bangalore, Sunjoy has been a consultant for power finance corporation, power trading corporation and marubeni in the areas of finance, strategy and risk management prior to his stint with Setrans. He has been employed with organizations like avenue capital group (a private equity fund with USD 20 billion under management as their director for Asia operations) and Lazard India (a global major in investment banking and corporate finance advisory).
Company Facts Box
Nature of Business
Design, Architecture, Manufacture, Service Provider &Supplier
Year of Establishment
Minimum No. of Production Units
No. of Employees
Monthly Production Capacity
Facilities Up to 30,000 Sq. Ft. Construction As per customers'order
Hotels, Resorts, Commercial Spaces in India and South East Asia
K-1, Kumar Plaza, Sector -11, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201012, India